Two airplanes collide at Lagos airport



A wing tip accident was witnessed at the cargo area of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos on Wednesday July 29. 

 

The accident occurred when a Middle East Airlines plane was coming to park on the apron while a Turkish Airlines aircraft was taxiing out.

 

Passengers on the Turkish Airlines flight were made to disembark and it was further learnt that the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) have been notified and would issue a statement on the incident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

"I know I will come out of this victorious" Adeherself releases statement after being released from EFCC custody

Hushpuppi gets another top rated lawyer in California

Lagos state government revokes 2018 land use charge

WIZKID RELEASES NEW SINGLE - Smile ft. H.E.R

#BBNaija: Tolanibaj and Ka3na fight over food (video)

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING