“The Real Runs Girl Is In The House” – Toyin Lawani Reacts To Photo Claiming Dorathy Is A Popular Runs Girl



Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani has reacted to photo of BBNaija housemate, Dorathy allegedly found on an escort service website, with a social media user making a wild claim of her being a “popular runs girl”.

Toyin who reacted to the allegation, wondered why people always look for ways to bring others down. She also stated that the real runs girl is in the Big Brother house, acting all cute and innocent.

According to the stylist, time will expose the real runs girl in the 5th edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Read below as she wrote;


“Shut the fuck up , Oloriburuku, not judging o , but you can keep it to yourself, ogun lomapa e, leave Dorothy the fuck alone the real runs girl is in that fucking house with her , But acting all cute and innocent , all you blind bats see is beauty and get lost , time will expose her I can assure you that , you know me , I don’t give 10 fucks I say what I say cause I know what I say . This matter will settle itself .. no be my mouth una go hear say teacher mama die, if the person no shit come my side I for no go voice

Why must people always look for a way to bring others down , why , super pissed , whether you like it or not , Dora is the explorer , that girl is gonna stay till the end . Signed by #kingofallQueens”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)