ADEKUNLE GOLD (BABA ADEJARE) STORMS GRAM WITH HIS PRICELESS COMMENT ON HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE - SIMISOLA OGUNLEYE'S STUNNING PICTURE

Adekunle Gold and his way of showing love to his beautiful wife Simisola Ogunleye

Fans reacted after seeing his comment on Simisola page on the first stunning picture she uploaded  since she gave birth the one that spices up their bond

The Nursing mother of Adejare who still look beautiful and radiant as always





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)