BBNaija: Kiddwaya fondles Erica's breasts then asks if she will like to have a boob job

 BBNaija: Kiddwaya fondles EricaBig Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya was seen last night fondling Erica's breasts before asking if she would like to have a boob job.

 

Kidd, who is currently the Head of the House, was about to retire to the executive suite when he pulled Erica to himself and began touching her breasts. He then started talking about her breast size.

 

He asked her what bra size she wears and she replied: "B."

 

"B? Really? It's kind of cute," Kidd responded.

 

He then asked: "Would you get a boob job?'

 

"No," Erica said.

 

"No, why not?" Kidd asked.

 

Erica replied: "Because, I like the way it is."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)