[Music + Video] Fireboy DML – Tattoo

 


Fireboy DML returns with a new single & video “Tattoo”.

Global superstar, Fireboy DML, is living the best love of his life, as shown with his latest single, “Tattoo”.

Released today, the romantic track is a must add to the playlists of lovers who are romantic.

Surrounded by a classic R&B beat, his soft vocals are sweet and Tattoo is an ode song to that one person in your life you can’t live without.

In the sensual visuals directed by Clarence Peter and Plugged by MMLT, It’s simplistic storyline paired with sensual visuals that makes the video captivating from start to finish.

Listen below:-



WATCH VIDEO NOW


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge