BBNaija 2020: Kiddwaya Reveals What He Will Do To Erica If She Dates Laycon

 

BBNaija Housemate, Kiddwaya has reassured his lover Erica that if their relationship ends, he would always be there for her for emotional support regardless of who she is with.

He made this known to her during a discussion they had at the Head of the House lounge.

According to Kiddwaya, if Erica ends choose to be with Laycon, he would still talk to her and be there for her and that he would not withdraw.
He said;

“Whether we are in a relationship or flirting if it all stops I’m here for emotional support. If you end up dating Laycon, I will still talk to you. I’m not stubborn, I won’t withdraw, won’t watch you crumble or use my jealousy to make you suffer.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

UPDATE: STRANDED NIGERIAN LADIES RESCUED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN LEBANON

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge