FINALLY!! RUNTOWN PROPOSES TO HIS SUDANESE GIRLFRIEND - VIDEO


t has been rumored recently that the Nigerian Artiste is close to engaging his girlfriend Sudanese Model, Adut Akech

All doubt clear as Runtown release video of when he proposes to his babe. Love in the air.

Watch Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

UPDATE: STRANDED NIGERIAN LADIES RESCUED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN LEBANON

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge