Efya & Tiwa Savage Show Out In The Official Video To "The One"



Ghanaian soul songstress Efya releases a brand new single, titled "The One".

This one right here is a dope collaboration featuring Nigerian superstar Tiwa Savage.

"The One" is the follow up to her previous single, "Pricelezz" ft. Mugeez.

The song was produced by BlaqJerzee.

Check out the song below.

DOWNLOAD MP3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

UPDATE: STRANDED NIGERIAN LADIES RESCUED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN LEBANON

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge