New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

 


Afro-pop sensation Florence Otedola, popularly known as Cuppy, has dished out another single off her forthcoming album “Original Copy” scheduled for release next week. The audio is tagged “Karma” and it features Ghanaian award-winning dance hall and reggae singer, Stonebwoy.

“Karma” which comes after Cuppy’s last hit “Jollof on the Jet“, was produced by Killertunes.

If you missed her exclusive interview with BellaNaija where she shared her motivations behind the album, you should check it out now!

Listen to the audio below:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)