Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye




Di'Ja releases new single dubbed, "Yaraye Iye"

Uber-talented Nigerian singer and songwriter, Di'Ja has released a brand new single which she titled, "Yaraye Iye."

RELATED: Di'Ja - Ayo (Joy)

"Yaraye Iye" serves as the singer's second official single for 2020, it comes after the release of her previous single tagged, "Ayo (Joy)."


Check it out below and share your thoughts.


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment, please continue to read up our stories

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)