OMAH LAY IS HERE WITH HIS NEW SINGLE TITLE - DO NOT DISTURB




Omah Lay” comes through with this sparkling new single and the lovely new effort is tagged “Do Not Disturb”.

The talented artist presents us with a potential hit single and we totally love this one.

Listen to the lovely produced single below and enjoy


DOWNLOAD HERE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)