“It Is Hard To Be A Rich Man In Lagos Without Being Tempted By Girls” – Man Tells Girlfriend Of Four Years On Why He Cheated



A man who cheated on his girlfriend of 4 years has explained how hard it is for a wealthy man to be faithful.

The Whatsapp conversation between a Nigerian man and his girlfriend of four years after she caught him cheating, has surfaced online.

According to the chat history, the lady caught Chibueze cheating on her and has refused to communicate with him.







Chibueze reached out to her to mend fences but pointed out that it is ”hard to be a rich man in Lagos without being tempted”. He promised to start learning sexual discipline now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge