VIDEO - Coco Turns Up With Lyta On "Flavor"



One of Nigeria's fastest rising influencer and social media celebrity - Coco and Marlian Music affiliate - Lyta, team up to deliver a mind blowing single titled "Flavor" produced by KillerTunes and accompanied with visuals to match, directed by DMW's Dammy Twitch. 

Flavor is Coco Brown's debut and on this one, she totally nailed it alongside Lyta!

Listen up!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)