"Mumu Nigerians" Charly Boy slams Nigerian youths for paying more attention to Big Brother Naija than they do to important issues

 


Charlie Boy calls out Nigerian youths over their priorities and negligence concerning their country

According to him, the youths hardly pay attention to important issues relating to politics and things that will benefit the society compared to how they give so much of their time and energy to the Big Brother Naija reality show

He wrote:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)