DJ Cuppy Reacts To Nicki Minaj’s Pregnancy Says It Time For Her To Settle Down As Well


Billionaire, Femi Otedola‘s daughter, DJ Cuppy has said that it’s time for her to settle down just like Nicki Minaj who is now pregnant has done.

Cuppy made this consideration yesterday on her official Twitter page.

This is coming after Nicki Minaj announced that she is pregnant. Recall that yesterday, GistReel reported that the Trinidadian born rapper is pregnant with her first child.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)