#BBNaija: Nengi is not the cause of your frustration- Bobrisky subs a certain ''old woman''

 


Bobrisky a Nigerian male crossdresser, took to his Instagram to sub a certain "old woman" over BBNaija Housemate - Nengi

His post came hours after fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, took to her IG page to throw shade at a housemate in the BBNaija Lockdown who she claimed to have dated her baby daddy, Lord Triggs. 

Read Bobrisky's posts below



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

UPDATE: STRANDED NIGERIAN LADIES RESCUED BY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN LEBANON

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge