Viral Pastor Who Placed Curse On Man To Suffer For 600 Years Receives House Gift


A Nigerian pastor who went viral after being seen in the footage, laying curses on a man who called him a beggar has received a house gift.

The pastor who overheard a man-call him a beggar while he was preaching on the road, got angry and said he will suffer for 600 years in this life.

After the video went viral, Nigerians began to trace the identity of the pastor, with some people stretching out their helping hand to him.


Comedian Dikeh, who disclosed the good news on his Instagram page, wrote:

“God is the greatest, Big Thanks To @prolifick5 for getting Prophet_600_years a house, I can’t even believe, but I just want to thank God and everyone who has partook in making this mans life better, May God bless you all”

 Watch the video below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)