Nigerian woman reveals how she helped hook her friends up as she rejoices over their marriage




A Nigerian woman took to Twitter to rejoice after her friends got married after she introduced them to each other.

 

While rejoicing, she shared screenshots showing the moment she sent a photo of the guy to her female friend.

 

The matchmaking worked and they ended up tying the knot.

 

Other Twitter users are now sending their requests to be matchmade.

 

See below.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge