Woman looks unrecognizable after massive weight loss but says she's still not happy with her body



A 33-year-old woman has lost so much weight years after feeling suicidal because of her body but says she's still not happy with it.

 

Gemma Brockway said she was at breaking point when her weight got to 30stone.

 

Back in 2014, she was contemplating suicide when a text from her friend "saved her life" and sparked an incredible weight loss journey.

 

Woman looks unrecognizable after massive weight loss but says she

 

While on her weight loss journey, she reconnected with her sister's friend in school named Phil Hughes, who used to weigh 46 stone. Together, they motivated each other to slim down.

 

Woman looks unrecognizable after massive weight loss but says she

 

Phil, from Halewood, once wore a size 7XL shirt but managed to shed 30 stone by cutting out McDonald’s and bacon butties. Gemma underwent a gastric bypass in November 2016 which helped her lose weight and keep it off for good before she reconnected with Phil.

 

Woman looks unrecognizable after massive weight loss but says she

 

She has tried other weight loss methods but has always gained the weight back,' she told Liverpool Echo.

 

After meeting Phil, they started helping each other to lose more weight. The couple got engaged just before Christmas last year and are supporting each other in their new, healthy lifestyles.

 

Woman looks unrecognizable after massive weight loss but says she

 

Now Gemma says she's struggling with her excess skin. She explained that it makes hate her body and she won't let her fiance see her naked because of the excess skin.

 

Gemma said: "It's just so disheartening that I've got to where I am, I've done all this and I still hate my body.

 

"When I take selfies and post them on Facebook, it's always of just my face. People always say 'you look amazing' and 'you've lost so much weight, you look so happy' and my face is but I'm still struggling."

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)