Lady crushed to death in Lagos few months to her wedding

 


A beautiful Nigerian lady Immaculate Okochu has been crushed to death in Lagos by a truck just hours after she posted an ominous note on her Facebook page.

Okochu, who was planning to wed in October, was the store manager of Cold Stone Creamery Nigeria in Apapa.

On 11 August, she plastered several photos of herself and wrote: “Been a while you saw me”.

It proved to be her dreamy way of saying goodbye, like Jesus of Nazareth.

Her last post before then was on 6 July when she offered some apparels for sale and asked her fans to DM her.

On 12 August, she also posted a selfie, wearing a yellow dress as she left her home.

She didn’t return home.

Her Facebook page has been inundated with condolences by her fans and relations.

Idongesit Obot wrote: “Hmmmmmmm it’s really well o, rest in peace dear, only God can console your family, I don’t know you, but I heard the incident yesterday from my friend ..

What a life!!!!!!”.

Tozzmann Young Flex also wrote: Rest In Peace Immaculate Okochu.


Nigerian lady who was set to wed in October crushed by truck in Ajah





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)