Simi apologies to LGBTQ community for homophobic comments



Popular Nigerian singer, Simisola tendered and apology to the LGBTQ community in Nigeria for the homophobic comments she made earlier this year.

LGBTQ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning (or Queer)

Earlier this year mother of Adejare, Simi said homosexuality is not Natural, during her YouTube show, Stoopid Sessions;

from her statement

“They say they’re born that way, but I haven’t seen any biological proof,”.

The comment which the LGBTQ community finds offensive and lash at her saying she is being a hypocrite for sympathizing with abroad blackness while promoting 'local homophobic violence Against their own

Today 3rd of August 2020, Simi hase taken to her Twitter page to apologise for the earlier comment. According to her, she carelessly addressed the issue which is a matter of life and death.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)