Reason why my boyfriend broke up with me – Nengi


Big Brother Naija Housemate Nengi has revealed why she broke up with her boyfriend.

The beauty queen who disclosed this during her diary session today said he broke up with her when she told him about her plans of going to the big brother Naija house.

According to her, she finally went to the house without telling him because she was keeping it confidential and didn’t want to jinx it after telling someone.

She went further to say that she hopes to reconcile with her boyfriend after the house, but if she leaves the house and he is no longer available for her, that she might move to Ozo as he is her ideal candidate.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)