Lovely new photos of actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her family

 Lovely new photos of actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her family

Actress Mercy Johnson-Okojie shared lovely new photos of herself, her husband, and their four children on her Instagram page on Thursday, August 14.

 

See more photos below.

 

Lovely new photos of actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her familyLovely new photos of actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her familyLovely new photos of actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her familyLovely new photos of actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)