DELE MOMODU SET TO SELL HIS RICHES TO GIVE MOST OF HIS INCOME TO THE POOR

 


Chief Delo Momodu disclosed his desire to give the largest portion of his income to the poor, he also gave proof to show how serious he is. about it 


The Ovation International CEO took to his Twitter page as he insisted that he is not doing it for any political interest.


 


He shared screenshots of his recipients thanking and praying for him



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)