CCTV captures moment a nanny rescued her boss' child during the explosion that rocked Beirut



A nanny is currently being celebrated online after a video of her rescuing her boss's daughter during the explosion that rocked Beirut, surfaced online.

 

The video shows the nanny moving swiftly to carry the child away after the explosion shattered some parts of their home. The timely intervention of the nanny saved the child from getting injured or being killed. 

 

Watch the video below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)