BBNaija 2020: My bank account is bigger than all the housemates -Kiddwaya

 According to him, he does not take to heart things housemates do in the house seriously because they can’t be matched to him.

Kiddwaya, son of billionaire Terry Waya, made the statement while talking to Erica on Tuesday night.

Kiddwaya said: “I don’t take things seriously in this house; if I did I would have had issues with some housemates.

“I know what I have outside; my net worth cannot be compared with them outside here. Nobody compares. They don’t compare to me, not like am bragging or something but, my net worth, my bank account don’t compare to them.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WIZKID RELEASES NEW SINGLE - Smile ft. H.E.R

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

"I know I will come out of this victorious" Adeherself releases statement after being released from EFCC custody

Hushpuppi gets another top rated lawyer in California

NAMES OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMERS LINKED TO NDDC CONTRATS REVEALED BY MINISTER OF NIGER DELTA AFFAIRS - GODSWILL AKPABIO,

Lord's Chosen pastor allegedly impregnated two underaged sisters then asks the older one to keep the baby so that he can marry her

People should wear goggles for perfect protection from Coronavirus - Dr Fauci says, amid evidence virus can get into eyes

Lagos state government revokes 2018 land use charge

#BBNaija: Tolanibaj and Ka3na fight over food (video)