WURLD RELEASES VIDEO OF HIS SONG TITLE - WAYO (KPE LE WU)

The popular Nigeria Singer/Songwriter for ‘Wayo (Kpe Le Wu)’ Following the release of “Wayo” off his EP Afrosoul,

Nigerian singer-songwriter WurlD releases the visuals for the buzzing song. The singer continues to keep fans on their toes, pleasantly, with consistent music releases. He constantly showcases his unique ability to fuse soulful sounds, African pop, distinct songwriting and vocal prowess. With “Wayo”,

WurlD shows off his exciting vocal finesse and innate musicality that has brought him early critical acclaim on the global scene.

The petrol blue-haired maverick continues to define himself as one of the trendsetting artists rising out of Africa right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)