WATCH: As The NDDC’s MD, Pondei Slums During Probe At House Of Rep (SEE ANGULAR VIDEO)


Before I was born, there is this popular motivation phrase that state “Nigeria go better”

Now that I am getting old, we are still facing the same problem “corruption” and I don’t think this mess will come to an end.

When do we hear about Magu’s news? Now the latest news on corruption is the NDDC’s acting MD.

He collapsed in the house of rep while facing panel on the loot of about 1.5 Billion Naira.

We’ve got an angular shot of his drama cause I don’t agree this is not a script.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)