NOLLYWOOD COUPLE- LINDA EJIOFOR AND IBRAHIM SULEIMAN RECIEVES THEIR FIRST CHILD




Nollywood couple Linda Ejiofor and hubby, Ibrahim Suleiman have welcomed their first child together.

Suleiman shared the big news via his Instagram page on Thursday, July 9, 2020.

"And then we were three...thank you, Father. Your word has indeed become flesh #isquared18 #iCub3d20 #IbrahimSuleiman #ihuomalindaejiofor #Approved #sonOfAisha," he wrote.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Patoranking Drops Cover Art For New Album, 'Three'

"I know I will come out of this victorious" Adeherself releases statement after being released from EFCC custody

[COVID-19] Just in: Secondary schools in Nigeria to reopen August 4

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)

FINANCE WORKER TAUGHT TO BE HUMBLE BY HIS DRIVER (Finance Management)

Hero wife brings husband back to life with CPR an hour after his heart stopped

21-year-old man arrested for allegedly sodomizing underaged boys in Anambra