[Music] Pop Smoke Ft. Burna Boy – Enjoy Yourself (Remix)



Pop Smoke and Burna Boy‘s collaboration “Enjoy Yourself (Remix)” finally surfaced.

Late American rapper/singer, Pop Smoke linked up with African Giant, Burna Boy on “Enjoy Yourself (Remix)” before his death.

The new song surfaces on his deluxe version of the album “Shoot For The Stars, Aim For The Moon”.

Listen below:-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)