MUSIC: Major Razzy Ft. Beambo Taylor – Falila






Major Razzy, on his new single, ‘Falila’, comes hard as he channels the song to appeal more to the ladies, while Beambo Taylor, dropped amazing bars to compliment Major Razzy effortlessly.

The duet between Major Razzy and Beambo Taylor created magical tune that is irresistible in all dimensions. From start to finish, the song ‘Falila’ produced by skilled music producer Akeem Adisa is addictive.

‘Falila’ comes after Major Razzy’s 2018 singles ‘Sexy Girl’ and ‘My Story’ that got him more industry attention and won more fans for him in Nigeria. The latter which was released towards the end of last year is a song laced with afro-fusion and reggae rhythm.

Major Razzy, known for passing meaningful messages in his songs, this time around, he drifted a little to target partygoers and club houses with the simple, yet fantastic cadence of ‘Falila’.

Listen to the song and ENJOY!


DOWNLOAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)