“Laycon Is Very Smart But His Appearance Says Different” – Erica Opens Up



Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica has expressed her sincere love for fellow housemate, Laycon.

She noted that she really likes Laycon because he is smart, calm, cool and calculated. She also said he thinks very deep and acts very matured unlike some other people.

Speaking further, Erica said Laycon’s appearance doesn’t really portray him as a person who is smart, but if you go closer to him, you’d know he really is.

She tagged Laycon the ‘aristotle’ and ‘philosopher’ in the house, adding that Laycon does not get angry easily despite the kind of stuffs that has been said about him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)