“I Am Not A Man Of Breast, I Just Like Her Vibes” – Don Jazzy Routes For Dorathy



Popular Nigerian producer, singer and music executive, Don Jazzy has revealed that he is not a “man of breast” after a fan accused him of routing for BBNaija housemate Dorathy because he loves breast.

Don Jazzy had taken to his official Twitter page to tweet that the BBNaija lockdown housemate was garnering huge votes. He wrote; “Dorathy with the points so far”, that was the moment she was leading with over 10,000 votes.






He said he is just like her vibe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)