Georgina Onuoha reacts after being called out for not supporting Nigerian-trained doctor, Stella Immanuel who has insisted that hydroxychloroquine cures COVID-19



Nollywood veteran actress turned nurse, Georgina Onuoha has reacted after being called out on social media for not supporting Nigerian-trained US-based doctor, Stella Immanuel who has insisted that hydroxychloroquine cures COVID-19. 

 

This came after Georgina Onuoha shared a clip of CNN anchor, Anderson Cooper commenting on Immanuel's claim of ‘spirit husbands’ being the cause of infertility. 

 

She wrote; 

 

Demond sperm, Alien DNA. Astral Sex ? Please add your own theory because at this point, I have nothing but empathy for her. She needs help. Yes some doctors do go crazy from stress, work and a whole lot. Medicine is one field of study you never graduate college from because of continuous study and tons of work. As yes practicing medicine here in America can be a Kilimanjaro hill to climb because of the enormous pressure, procedures, policies , laws , trial lawyers and a host of others they have to deal with. Practicing medicine in America is not for the faint of heart and I have tremendous respect for all clinicians.

So I have no doubt she’s lost it.
Lord have mercy.
We are on a trip here buckle up.

If a doctor or clinician begins to mingle extraterrestrial into her clinical work , please run. We have so many names for it in psychiatry.
I wish her well because something ain’t right with her.

 
View this post on Instagram

Demond sperm, Alien DNA. Astral Sex 😳😳👽📞? Please add your own theory because at this point, I have nothing but empathy for her. She needs help. Yes some doctors do go crazy from stress, work and a whole lot. Medicine is one field of study you never graduate college from because of continuous study and tons of work. As yes practicing medicine here in America can be a Kilimanjaro hill to climb because of the enormous pressure, procedures, policies , laws , trial lawyers and a host of others they have to deal with. Practicing medicine in America is not for the faint of heart and I have tremendous respect for all clinicians. So I have no doubt she’s lost it. Lord have mercy. We are on a trip here buckle up. If a doctor or clinician begins to mingle extraterrestrial 👽 into her clinical work , please run. We have so many names for it in psychiatry. I wish her well because something ain’t right with her.

A post shared by Georgina Chigozie Onuoha🦋 (@georginaonuoha) on


However after a follower told the actress to protect and support her fellow ''Nigerian'' instead of making her become a laughing stock, Georgina fired back by stating that Dr Stella Immanuel is not a Nigerian. 

 

See the exchange below;

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)