Award Winning Rapper, Reminisce Comes through with a new catchy song titled “Ogaranya” Which mean ‘Richest’. Produced by Sarz. The Sarz-Produced song featured YBNL Vibe Machine, Fireboy DML Who delivered as Usual. DOWNLOAD MP3
Regina Daniels and her billionaire husband Ned Nwoko have finally revealed their son Munir's face. The couple welcomed their first child together in June this year. In a video shared on her YouTube page, the couple spoke about their adorable son and who he looks like. See more photos below
Lagos state government has cancelled 2018 land use charges. The state Commissioner for Finance, Rabiu Olowo, announced this at a press briefing which was held today, August 5. He said the government is also reverting to pre-2018 land use charges. Olowo added that the state government has decided to waive the land use charges for 2017, 2018, and 2019 which is totalled at N5.6 billion. Recall that in 2018, the immediate past governor of the state, Akinwumi Ambode, increased the charge on a property solely occupied by the owner for residential purposes to 0.076 per cent per annum from 0.0394 per cent. The rate for an investment property fully occupied by tenants or a third party increased from 0.394 per cent per annum to 0.76 per cent. However, after many residents opposed the increment, the rate for commercial properties was reduced by 50 per cent and 25 per cent for owner-occupiers. Today, the state government said the state ...
Fresh out the studio, we’ve got another infectious banger from TGP Entertainment Frontline act, Terry G and it is titled “Omo Dada” . This song serves as Terry G’s 3rd official single of the year following the release of “Inspiration” featuring Prettyboy D.O. produced by Heluminatee and "Adura" featuring Skiibii produced by Young John. On a quest for self-reinvention Terry G ventured into a deep soul search to rediscover his innate abilities as Terry G “the real me”. The song Omo Dada is about professing true love to a girl and dissuading her from listening to detractors and spoilers who may want to impede the love and affection she shares with her man. Omodada is currently available to stream and purchase across all digital retail platforms Audio Link : CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Video Link :
"Tell Billboard I’m Coming” released in late May 2020 is a fusion of Trap energy, lyrical masterpiece and melodic embrace that unveils the artiste’s never before experienced genius. The tracklist spans across a deliberate re-introduction, a slice of romanticism and the swagger of hustler; a strong flair that emboldens the album's title. The Album has been successfully recieved globally and its making more waves internationally than locally in Nigeria, with over 50,000 streams on Spotify alone and a total of over 130,000 streams in all platforms, this album proves to be one of the finest Trap album of 2020. The Album came with some Merch and also in support of the Trap Lifestyle & the Black Lives Matter movement going on in the world Website: https://www. bugzydvinci.com/ Bugzy Dvinci Musician/Writer/Actor Head Of Programmes At Baylesa Book & Craft Event DOWNLOAD MP3
Actress Funmi Awelewa has taken shots at her colleagues tagging her in the ongoing Women Support Women challenge. The actress who stated that she won't join the challenge, recalled how some of her colleagues wrote her off after she lost everything she worked for in 2019. Funmi also told them not to add her to their friend list because she doesn't have one. She wrote; To Everyone that tagged me, I no dey follow una do “black&white” challenge o Don’t call me your friend, I don’t have one. The last time I checked, some of you are just my colleagues. Many of you write me off when I lost everything I worked for last year. Year 2019 was colorless and the challenge reminds me of things I left behind. I only live in COLORS now My Kid Sis @iambablow is my only friend Emabinu, I understand the motive of the challenge but ko necessary ke tag me mehn. Una don help me repost my work before? Una don call me for job before? Una don...
Adedamola Adewale, popularly known as Adeherself, has released a statement after being released on bail from EFCC custody. The popular social media influencer was arrested for internet fraud weeks ago and arraigned before Justice Sherifat Solebo of the Special Offences Court in Ikeja, Lagos on a one-count charge of possession of fraudulent documents. The 20-year-old skit maker was released last week and she has now released a statement on Instagram. If there's one thing I've learnt in life, it's to never give up no matter how hard things may get in life.... I Am Adeherself, yes I'm cheerful, happy, playful, energetic and free spirited, I wunt deny the fact that right now I'm in pains and presently going through a phase I never imagined I could ever face in life. I know I will come out of this victorious, and by the special grace of God with the help of my counselor, I'll be Adeherself the real King of Queens once again. To all my lovers out there, I'm s...
This was made known in a statement issued on Monday by the director of press and public relations, ministry of education, Mr Ben Bem Goong. The unanimous decisions reached was reached at a virtual consultative meeting between the Federal Ministry of Education, Honourable Commissioners of Education of the 36 states. The statement revealed that, “Only students in exit classes are expected to resume, so that they can participate in the West African Examination (WAEC) exercise scheduled to begin on August 17, 2020”. “Secondary schools in the country are to reopen as from the 4th of August, 2020 for exit classes only. Students will have two weeks within which to prepare for the West African Examinations (WAEC) due to start on the 17th of August, 2020,” the statement read. “These were the unanimous decisions reached today at a virtual consultative meeting between the Federal Ministry of Education, Honourable Commissioners of Education of the 36 states, the Nigeria Union of Teachers, (NU...
Nigerians have stormed various social media platforms to react to the scene where Erica and Kiddwaya were captured, apparently having sex. The lovemaking scene has stirred reactions from fans who took to their Twitter page expressing disappointment at Erica for losing her self control on national TV. Some fans of the reality TV show although argued that there might be no form of penetration as there is every possibility the man was only touching her erogenous spots with his hands. Here are some comments gathered by from Twitter: @Letherana “ Only two weeks o, Erica has opened her legs. No self-control.” @JOworen “That’s why I prefer Nengi…..’class’ and not ‘pride’ Come on, she can’t be this cheap. Erica has lost the respect.” @JimohO “Erica does not think at all, if a man truly loves you he will not even think of doing this to you in that house.” @Lulu33_Zs “Erica and Kidd are both adults and what they did was with consent no one should come drag them , we here for it.” @Wavefro ”S...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for comment, please continue to read up our stories