Wizkid makes Obama’s 2020 summer playlist with ‘Smile’

 Wizkid


Official Starboy Wizkid "smiled his way into the ears of Barack Obama, making the former U.S. president's 2020 summer playlist.


Obama shared the selection with his followers on Twitter on Monday evening, in continuation of an annual tradition. 

“Over the past few months, I’ve spent a lot of time listening to music with my family. “I wanted to share some of my favorites from the summer, including songs from some of the artistes at this week’s @DemConvention. Hope you enjoy it,” he wrote.

 The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that upcoming Nigerian-American rapper, Chika, also featured in the list with her uplifting single, “Crown”.

The list features 53 songs from a range of genres, including reggae, hip-hop, country, pop and rock.

American RnB superstar, Beyoncé, also made the list with “Already” from her new visual album, “Black is King.” 

Others in the collection are Rihanna, Bob Marley, OutKast, Nas, J. Cole, Nina Simone and Frank Ocean among others.

Eilish, Leon Bridges, The Chicks, Common and Jennifer Hudson, who also made the list, were scheduled to perform at the ongoing National Convention of the Democratic Party.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)