Toolz shares glimpse of her newborn son's face as she reveals his name

 Toolz shares glimpse of her newborn son

Toolz gave a glimpse of her newborn son's face while also revealing his name.

 

She shared a photo of her son's face alongside a caption with his name and nickname.

 

The media personality wrote: "The GENERAL aka Oluwafikayomi Eli Ikponmwosa."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)