SHADE LADIPO NOW UNDERSTANDS WHY MARRIAGES END IN DIVORCE AFTER ONE YEAR OF BEEN MARRIED

I now understand why marriages end in divorce - Shade Ladipo says one year after she got married


Media personality Shade Ladipo said being married has made her comprehend certain things about marriage.

 

She added that she now understands why most marriages end in divorce.

 

She wrote: "Until you get married before you can comprehend some things about marriage.

 

"Let's just say now I understand why people's marriages end after 3 years."

I now understand why marriages end in divorce - Shade Ladipo says one year after she got married


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)