Our level of underdevelopment is directly tied to the wealth of our elites - Seun Kuti



Nigerian singer, Seun Kuti has shared his view about the underdevelopment witnessed across states in the country. 

 

According to the singer, the level of underdevelopment in the country is directly tied to the wealth of our elites. 

 

Seun Kuti added that if Nigerians calculate how much the country has lost and how much the elites have amassed, the numbers will almost be similar. 

 

He wrote; 

If we calculate how much we have lost and we calculate how much they have personally amassed, I can bet my life that the numbers will be almost similar. Our roads bridges hospitals schools and welfare is in their pockets. When are we going to grow enough balls to take it instead of begging and ass kissing like your favorite influencer is doing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)