OFFICE OF THE DAILY NEWSPAPER WAS AMONG THE BUILDING DAMAGED IN THE EXPLOSON LEBANON



The office of the Daily Star newspaper was among the buildings damaged in the explosion. Video posted on social media shows the ceiling caved in and glass from windows shattered on the ground.

According to Zeina Khodr, an Al Jazeera reporter in Beirut, the explosion was felt across the city.

“I was kilometres away; the glass broke everywhere around me,” Khodr told Al Jazeera. “There is chaos in the streets.'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)