Obaseki disrespects Oba of Benin - Oshiomhole



Former Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole has accused Governor Godwin Obaseki of disrespecting the Oba of Benin. 
 

Oshiomhole made the allegation while fielding questions on a talk-show on Arise TV. He accused the Edo state Governor of not only disrespecting the esteemed Benin palace, but also Edo tradition by the wearing a cap as he visited the monarch last week. 

 

The former APC Chairman said; 

“You call yourself a Bini man, yet you came to Bini palace wearing a cap in company of other PDP governors."


Last week, Governor Obaseki led a group of visiting PDP governors to the palace on a courtesy visit to the Benin monarch before proceeding to the Sam Ogbemudia Stadium to launch his campaign for a second term.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)