Napoli exclude record signing Victor Osimhen from 23-man UEFA Champions League squad



Italian football giants, Napoli have excluded new record signing, Victor Osimhen from its 23 man squad UEFA Champions League squad released on Tuesday August 4.

 

Napoli will take on Barcelona in the round of 16 of the tournament in a one-legged tie on August 8 but will be without Osimhen, who completed a €50 million transfer from Lille last month following the 2019/2020 season where he scored 18 goals and provided six assists in 38 appearances across all competitions.

 

According to the list announced by Uefa, Senegal international Koulibaly is the only African star who made the club’s 23-man squad.

 

Napoli announced that the Nigeria international, Osimhen will not feature having featured in the group stage of the competition for his former club, Lille.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

FG reciprocates, bans EU flights from entering Nigeria

DJ Tunez ft. Wizkid – Cool Me Down

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge