Man ''tied up and sent back home'' after leaving his family in search of greener pastures for 6 years (photos)



The man was reportedly tied up and sent home after leaving his family in search of greener pastures for six years. 


Twitter user, @Ekwulu, who shared the photos, said the man left his wife, children, and aged parents for six years in search of greener pastures in the western part of Nigeria. He claimed that since he left, the man hasn't been able to send any money to his family. 

 

According to Ekwulu, the man was recently spotted at a livestock market in Abeokuta by a family member, who then tied him up and sent him back home via a truck. 

 

See full photos below.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)