Mali Coup Leaders Promise New Election

 Faces of Mali's coup leaders - P.M. News


Mali's coup leaders appeared on television with the promise of a "reasonable timeline" for holding new elections after President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita resigned a few hours after being arrested by the army. "I don't want the blood to be spilt to keep me in power," he said in a televised address. The Economic Community of West African States has suspended Mali from its decision-making bodies, closed its member states' borders with that country and suspended all financial flows between its members and Mali.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)