"Lets prepare for our wedding 2021?" DJ Cuppy receives a marriage proposal from a suitor who is "intoxicated in love"



A man sent DJ Cuppy a marriage proposal via email and the billionaire heiress shared a screenshot of the proposal.

 

The man explained that he is "intoxicated in love" with the DJ and will like to get married to her in 2021 if she accepts him.

 

He pointed out that he knows she's not a "materialistic lover" and he asked her to "sincerely" reply his mail if he's good for her.

 

Cuppy, who has been hinting at wanting love through her captions on photos of her sister Temi Otedola with her man, Mr Eazi, shared the marriage proposal and wrote: "Just got a marriage proposal."

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)