Edo state House of Assembly deputy speaker, Yekini Idiaye, impreached



Members of the Edo state house of Assembly have impeached the deputy speaker of the house, Yekini Idiaye.

 

He was impeached during a plenary session of the House today, Wednesday, August 5. The House subsequently elected a member representing Orhionmwon II Constituency, Roland Asoro, to replace Idiaye as Deputy Speaker.

 

Idiaye is the lawmaker representing Akoko-Edo Constituency I in the assembly. His impeachment comes days after he declared support for Osagie Ize-Iyamu, an opponent of the current governor Godwin Obaseki in the Edo State governorship election.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)