BREAKING: Fire Razes Building In Ooni’s Palace

 BREAKING: Fire razes building in Ooni’s palace


One of the buildings in the palace of Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has been gutted by fire.

It was gathered that the incident started this afternoon inside a building in the palace but the timely intervention of the men of the fire service prevented spread to other buildings.

Administrative Officer for the Osun State Fire Service, Fatai Aremu, confirmed the incident, saying his men are on ground to put out the fire

Another source in the palace confirmed the incident but said, “It is not major, people are only scared because the entrance to the palace was locked.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)