#BBNaija: You are too peaceful, I can’t be with a man like you – Nengi tells Ozo (video)

 


BBNaija Housemate Nengi in a conversation with Ozo explained why she can't be with him after a fight broke out between her and Lucy shortly after the eviction show on Sunday evening, August 9.

The female housemate expressed her dissatisfaction on the meeting held with all other housemates to settle the dispute going on in the house, she queried why the housemates are bothered about how she dresses in the house. 

Nengi went on to tell Ozo that she can't be with him because he is too peaceful. 

Watch video below





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)