#BBNaija: Praise's wife is close to 60 and he is with her for money - Brighto 'exposes' fellow housemate

 Brighto has alleged that the woman Praise was married to and also has a child with is close to 60. 

 

The housemate disclosed this while having a conversation with Kiddwaya on how Praise talks to him rudely. 

 

Brighto who said he would start using snide comments on Praise alleged that he (Praise) told him about his wife a few weeks after they got into the house. He also alleged that Praise is with his wife for money. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

(ALBUM UPDATE) BUGZY DVINCI @BUGZYDVINCI - TELL BILLBOARD I'M COMING

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)