#BBNaija: I’m sex starved and I don’t know if my body can handle that for 5 more weeks - Vee (video)

 #BBNaija: I?m sex starved and I don?t know if my body can handle that for 5 more weeks - Vee (video)


Vee has complained about being sex-starved in the Big Brother Naija house. 

 

The housemate who disclosed this in a conversation with Tolanibaj and Erica, said she doesn't know if her body can handle that for 5 more weeks. She was heard saying;

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BBNaija: Ozo is someone I can date if reconciliation with my boyfriend doesn't work - Nengi (video)

New Music: Cuppy feat. Stonebwoy – Karma

Di'Ja - Yaraye Iye

Two confirmed dead and many properties razed as gas explosion rocks Ajao estate in Lagos (photos/video)

AUDO & VIDEO PREMIERE : TERRY G - OMO DADA [ PROD. BY HELUMINATEE]

Many of you wrote me off when I lost everything I worked for last year - Actress Funmi Awelewa slams her colleagues tagging her in the WSW challenge

Nigerians react after Erica and Kiddwaya seemed to be having sex (Video)